In Chi Nei Tsang© II, the focus is again on optimal blood flow. The blood flow is driven by a steady and strong pulse as a motor.
In this course Mantak Chia focuses on 12 winds. The symptoms belonging to each wind and the pulse and meridian points to be treated are explained in detail. The techniques to find these stagnant winds by the correct pumping movements with elbows or thumbs, to work on them and finally to discharge them, are described in an easy-to-understand way. Accompanying the course it is recommended to read the book: Chi Nei Tsang© II, Pump and Press Sick Winds Away.
Naturally, in Chi Nei Tsang© II, the techniques from Chi Nei Tsang© I are always used to first loosen tissues and dissolve gross blockages. So, as a prerequisite, one should already have mastered these procedures. In our store you can also find the Chi Nei Tsang© Basic book.
Result of a successful Chi Nei Tsang© II treatment can be:
- Improvement of the Chi energy in the vital organs
- Removal of blockages in the energy flow of the body
- Improvement of blood/lymph flow
- Maintenance of vitality
- Relieving various pains and tensions
- Elimination of sleep problems
- Improvement of the immune system
The Universal Healing Tao© System divides the Chi Nei Tsang© massage system into 5 levels:
- UHT Chi Nei Tsang© I Detoxification of the organs;
- UHT Chi Nei Tsang© II Chasing the Winds;
- UHT Chi Nei Tsang© III Tok Sen;
- UHT Chi Nei Tsang© IV Karsei Nei Tsang;
- UHT Chi Nei Tsang© V Pulse of Life.